vintage towel tote bag (lined) - orange/pink
This extra large tote bag is made from repurposed vintage towels and is fully lined, using repurposed vintage cotton sheet. It has two shoulder straps and a gusset bottom so it sits flat. Each tote bag is one of a kind.
- Exterior towel: orange/pink flower (vintage Stevens Utica)
- Lining sheet: vintage Noah's Ark pattern
- 15" length (not including straps)
- 18" width (measured flat across)
- 4.5" depth (square bottom)
- Straps are 1.5" wide and 37" long
This tote can hold a ton of stuff for the beach or picnic or overnight. A rolled up beach towel and any number of personal belongings like a smartphone, sunglasses, keys, wallet, and snacks.
Extra long straps can be worn over shoulder or across body messenger bag style depending on comfort for your own body shape and preference.
* see additional example images for size measurement only, not towel choice.
* if original vintage towel label was salvagable, it will be sewn into the inside of shoulder strap as shown in example image.
My favorite tote!
This bag is an everyday every Occasion worthy tote! I get so many compliments! It’s bigger than I thought from the pics, and I love that!! The colors of the towel and the lining whimsical pattern make me so happy! Keep on sewing Meredith!! You biggest fan in San Diego