vintage towel tote bag (lined) - red/tan butterfly
This extra large tote bag is made from repurposed vintage towels and is fully lined, using repurposed vintage cotton sheet. It has two shoulder straps and a gusset bottom so it sits flat. Each tote bag is one of a kind.
- Exterior towel: red/tan butterfly and flower (vintage towel)
- Lining sheet: vintage cotton sheet in pink/tan mushroom pattern
- 15" length (not including straps)
- 18" width (measured flat across)
- 4.5" depth (square bottom)
- Straps are 1.25" wide and 36" long
This tote can hold a ton of stuff for the beach or picnic or overnight. A rolled up beach towel and any number of personal belongings like a smartphone, sunglasses, keys, wallet, and snacks.
Extra long straps can be worn over shoulder or across body messenger bag style depending on comfort for your own body shape and preference.
* see additional example images for size measurement only, not towel choice.
* if original vintage towel label was salvagable, it will be sewn into the inside of shoulder strap as shown in example image.